Saturday 16 February 2013

£££

Hello.

As I'm sure you have guessed by now, I enjoy crocheting. I have been constantly updating my Facebook and blog with my little creatures and welcoming people's suggestions.

Well, dear reader I have had my first person ask me to date them creatures for money!

How exciting.

A lovely lady at work who has thumbs up-ed all my Facebook crocheted items has asked me to cate two little toys for her friends new babies. I was asked to make a doll for the little girl and a bunny for the little boy.

So I thought I would share them with you.


The little dolls is extremely squishy and has a cute little skirt, I was thinking about ballerinas when I was creating this little mini. I hope that baby Emelia enjoys her, as much a I enjoyed creating her.


This is little bunnykins, he has a little fluffy tail and long floppy ears perfect for nibbling on during teething times. I do hope that baby Elijah loves him and finds him as cute as I do. I almost couldn't bear to part with the little lovely. 

So, I'm very excited that people like my creations enough to buy them. It's an enjoyable hobby for me and I feel proud that people think that they are good. I don't know everything about crocheting (yet) and I'm most definitely not a pro crocheter I just follow patterns and look at youtube tutorials and see what the hook creates. 

In hindsight maybe I'm possessed by the crochet hook?

Anyway, I love crochet.



No comments:

Post a Comment